I’ve put together something a little nostalgic for me this time around because I’m selfish like that. Today’s playlist is all the tunes that were significant to me in my late teens. And if you’ve followed along with the Mixed Tapes from the start, you have some idea as to how important music is to me.
I can remember driving around in my now husband’s (then just bestie) car with friends with Wolfmother blaring out the speakers. We were jerks and it was such fun! So for me, these songs have some pretty fun memories attached to them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
- Powderfinger – Waiting For The Sun
- The Waifs – Flesh And Blood
- Magic Dirt – Plastic Loveless Letter
- Franz Ferdinand – Take Me Out
- Little Birdy – Beautiful to Me
- Wolfmother – Apple Tree
- The White Stripes – Blue Orchid
- Kaiser Chiefs – I Predict a Riot
- Arctic Monkeys – I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
- The Killers – All These Things That I’ve Done
- Silverchair – The Greatest View
- Muse – Time Is Running Out