Now that you’ve made you simple bouquets for your gal pals, why not add some colour to your walls with a very simple ombre wall hanging using just 4 things to make it with and you’ll probably have 3 of them lying around the house.
What you’ll need:
- Small flowers with a thick base, in varying ombre colours.
- Fishing line or light coloured thread
- Large needle
- Wooden rod or dowel
What to do:
- Organise your flowers in a row starting with the darkest to lightest.
- Trim down each stem at the base of the flower
- Then cut a super long length of thread. You can make this as long or as short as you like.
- Thread your needle with one end of the thread and then take one the darkest of your flowers and thread the needle through the thickest part of the stem twice as to secure it in place.